Sunday, September 28, 2014

99 Problems and 34 Bottles is 1 of Them

Have you ever wanted to have a weekend bender? This isn't like that at all. It was a great day when I got a call from an old roommate who wants to rid his wine rack of 34 bottles of wine. I told him that's way too much to drink for me. My mind quickly changed when he said they were $2 per bottle. Needless to say I drove over with cash in hand the next day.

My roommates and I were set for the next month or two for casual weekend evenings, dinner parties and the like. Too bad this lasted us a week and a half. They were fantastic.

My favorite was the 2010 Forest Glen white merlot. It can be found at Total Wine and Liquor. If you like sweet red wines, then this is the red wine for you. The great thing about it is that it can easily be found for under $15 per bottle.

Creative Commons License
I Have a Problem by Andreas Parker Jr. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments :

Post a Comment